Intel Xeon E5 2670
Graphics
AMD Radeon R9 280X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I'm new to this type of stuff so go easy on me x)

I'm trying to get Sierra running on my hackingtosh (Most important specs below).
I have tried GraphicsEnabler=yes, and I've also tried safe mode and single user mode but with the same result.

SPECS:
- Mobo: Asus P9X79 Pro
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5 2670
- GPU: R9 280X

Hello,

I'm trying to get Sierra running on my hackingtosh (Most important specs below).
I have tried GraphicsEnabler=yes, and I've also tried safe mode and single user mode but with the same result.

SPECS:

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No is for the Chimera boot loader and is meaningless in Clover.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Profile has been updated.

Thanks for wanting to help me,
When booting verbose this is how far i get before it goes to black and reboots.

Should i re-create the USB with ATI injection enabled perhaps ? I didn't think i had to since this isn't an old GPU and should be supported by default on MacOS as far as I'm aware (excuse me if I'm wrong). I've also got 20GB ram, not sure if this is supported or not.

Kind regards,
Jamie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Ok, so after trying a bit i was able to boot into the installer using "npci=0x3000".

Installing Sierra as we speak, will post my progress on here once something happens.

Hello,

SPECS:

Which SMBIOS are you using?

Which SMBIOS are you using?
You mean my bios version ? I will check soon but it's installing right now so I'm not gonna touch it yet xD

Kind regards,
Jamie

You mean my bios version ? I will check soon but it's installing right now so I'm not gonna touch it yet xD

Kind regards,
Jamie

No. Are you using iMac 14,2? Attach config.

No. Are you using iMac 14,2? Attach config.
I'm very sorry but I'm so inexperienced with this I don't know what you mean, I don't have an I-Mac and I don't know what config file you are asking for.

Again, sorry for my noobyness but thanks for helping anyway :D

Kind regards,
Jamie

I'm very sorry but I'm so inexperienced with this I don't know what you mean, I don't have an I-Mac and I don't know what config file you are asking for.

Again, sorry for my noobyness but thanks for helping anyway :D

Kind regards,
Jamie

How did you create your Pen Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back