Contribute
Register

[solved] Black Screen after 10.12 -> 10.12.4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read edit post #108.
Sorry, i have wrote the mesage before saw your eddits. So, i simply need to add this to kextopatch? And no name nedeed?
And 1 more question, LVDS is the same as HDMI?) Because i have connected only tv via HDMI and nothing more)

Sorry, i have wrote the mesage before saw your eddits. So, i simply need to add this to kextopatch? And no name nedeed?
And 1 more question, LVDS is the same as HDMI?) Because i have connected only tv via HDMI and nothing more)

Name is (obviously) AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.
LVDS is how your internal display is connected.

Name is (obviously) AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.
LVDS is how your internal display is connected.
Thank you rehab, now everything is working without freezes at boot/after wake.

You have both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. They are mutually exclusive. Pick one only.

What's the difference between them(advantages & disadvantages)? I have random reboots, I doubt that because both are picked. OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, which is the best match for 100-series skylake platform?

Last edited:
What's the difference between them(advantages & disadvantages)? I have random reboots, I doubt that because both are picked. OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, which is the best match for 100-series skylake platform?
You should test both for your platform to understand which one is best for you.

Thanks, I'll give it a try! And in fact I want to know more knowledge that why are there two OsxAptioFixDrv-64?
If I am not mistaken, there are 3 different files which do the same, they handle with the low memory of our notebooks to make Mac OS work on unsupported hardware.
The third called low memory bla-bla efi.

If I am not mistaken, there are 3 different files which do the same, they handle with the low memory of our notebooks to make Mac OS work on unsupported hardware.
The third called low memory bla-bla efi.
I found one post said: "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi might cause random reboots"! So I got interested in their real difference.
The post is here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...x-1080-ti-xtreme.211621/page-114#post-1500998
Right, there are some different files which do the same, it seems that no one studied it in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back