Contribute
Register

[solved] BCM94352Z - UX430UA Sierra 10.12.6 wifi not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SOLVED]
ok, finally i've fixed wifi. It wasn't problem with kexts localization or permissions.
After couple of hours i realized that maybe something wrong with BIOS, so i flashed it and wifi came back to life ;)))

Thx

same here no wifi no bluetooth this garbage card

Card is fine. After BIOS flashed everything works fine(wifi 2.4/5GHz +BT)
Yes been trying all day on acer spire 7 the card work fine in windows both wifi and bluetooth but in Mac OS 10.12.6 latest build and fully update no Bluetooth no wifi no Idea why been looking for hours now and can't find any way of getting this fixed and I bought this card with the hope that I will never have to deal with wifi problems again so messed up..

Yes been trying all day on acer spire 7 the card work fine in windows both wifi and bluetooth but in Mac OS 10.12.6 latest build and fully update no Bluetooth no wifi no Idea why been looking for hours now and can't find any way of getting this fixed and I bought this card with the hope that I will never have to deal with wifi problems again so messed up..

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    31.3 MB · Views: 130

Attachments

• Archive 3.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back