Contribute
Register

[solved] BCM94352Z - UX430UA Sierra 10.12.6 wifi not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I don't undarstand what you mean can you please give me a noob idea what I should do next what exactly is wrong in my ACPI ?

Follow my ACPI patching guide as written.

I did extract my SSDT and DSDT with F4 but after that I have not much idea what to do next

I follow your guide and I hit on hard stone ! first question since I see nothing wrong with my system and I have been using it since 1 year without any problem, anyway and I bought this card cause you said is compatible when I asked last week anyway you told me this card works clearly not, now I don't understand what I do to fix my issue since no one else have to reconfigure there ACPI for wifi card to work it seems I am send on hard way all over again.. Anyway I don't understand is this step Disassembling ACPI files ?? cd "to directory where you placed all SSDT/DSDT"
iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml wich SSDt files/DSDT the ones from the ACPI folder from clover or ??

also don't understand this part shooud I copy the code in the text refs or ??
First create refs.txt in the directory where your DSDT/SSDT files are:
Code (Text):

External(MDBG, MethodObj, 1)
External(_GPE.MMTB, MethodObj, 0)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECWT, MethodObj, 2)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECRD, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECMD, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP.SGPO, MethodObj, 2)
External(_SB.PCI0.GFX0.DD02._BCM, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM, MethodObj, 4)
External(_GPE.VHOV, MethodObj, 3)
External(_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.TPLD, MethodObj, 2)

Note: A handy way to create refs.txt is to use pbpaste in Terminal. Copy the text above to the clipboard (I'm assuming you know how to do that), then:
Code (Text):

pbpaste>refs.txt

That will create refs.txt in your current working directory.

Then use it during disassembly:

Anyway I don't understand is this step Disassembling ACPI files ?? cd "to directory where you placed all SSDT/DSDT"
iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml wich SSDt files/DSDT the ones from the ACPI folder from clover or ??

For example, if you have copied your extracted DSDT/SSDT files to a folder 'work' in your 'Documents' folder,
Code:
cd ~/Documents/work

It all depends on where you decided to copy the files.

also don't understand this part shooud I copy the code in the text refs or ??
First create refs.txt in the directory where your DSDT/SSDT files are:
Code (Text):

External(MDBG, MethodObj, 1)
External(_GPE.MMTB, MethodObj, 0)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECWT, MethodObj, 2)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECRD, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECMD, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP.SGPO, MethodObj, 2)
External(_SB.PCI0.GFX0.DD02._BCM, MethodObj, 1)
External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM, MethodObj, 4)
External(_GPE.VHOV, MethodObj, 3)
External(_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.TPLD, MethodObj, 2)

Note: A handy way to create refs.txt is to use pbpaste in Terminal. Copy the text above to the clipboard (I'm assuming you know how to do that), then:
Code (Text):

pbpaste>refs.txt

That will create refs.txt in your current working directory.

Then use it during disassembly:

Again, assuming you copied your files to ~/Documents/work, you would copy the text for refs.txt to the clipboard, then:
Code:
cd ~/Documents/work
pbpaste>refs.txt
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

You might want to find a tutorial on bash (Terminal) in macOS/OS X so you have some grasp of the fundamentals.

For example, if you have copied your extracted DSDT/SSDT files to a folder 'work' in your 'Documents' folder,
Code:
cd ~/Documents/work

It all depends on where you decided to copy the files.

Again, assuming you copied your files to ~/Documents/work, you would copy the text for refs.txt to the clipboard, then:
Code:
cd ~/Documents/work
pbpaste>refs.txt
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

You might want to find a tutorial on bash (Terminal) in macOS/OS X so you have some grasp of the fundamentals.
Yeah i did figure that out all reddy still after i am done extracting and Disassembling them how do find what is wrong with my ACPI and how do i fix it ? and if there is easy was buying some card that will actually work no need for this nonsence becasue is really not very practial and if i ever upgrade dont want have to do that every time i need card that works out of the box and without all those nonsense patching and extra BS otherwise is usb for me.. cant do that every single time new verison of macOS comes and i have to do clean instal and deal with that not working or that this not my way of life, not a slave to one wifi card. if there is an easy selution and if i have to that on every new mac os version no way in hell ..

Yeah i did figure that out all reddy still after i am done extracting and Disassembling them how do find what is wrong with my ACPI and how do i fix it ? and if there is easy was buying some card that will actually work no need for this nonsence becasue is really not very practial and if i ever upgrade dont want have to do that every time i need card that works out of the box and without all those nonsense patching and extra BS otherwise is usb for me.. cant do that every single time new verison of macOS comes and i have to do clean instal and deal with that not working or that this not my way of life, not a slave to one wifi card. if there is an easy selution and if i have to that on every new mac os version no way in hell ..

Common patches are listed in the ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.232984/

I don't know what dreams of ACPI mistake you saw but you was wrong mate. patching you dream off but I fixed the card and it was nothing wrong with my ACPI mate. Starting to feel like u are loosing your touch it was my old broken Sierra upgraded to High Sierra wiped all the other kext folders in clover left only other disable patches for NVME will did only limit them to work with only with 10.12.X took like 10 min the upgrade and for surprise wifi worked out directly now going to enjoy wifi at its best oh by the way I fixed on my own like aways find whats wrong after trying everything XD lmao.. thanks for the long Guide of ACPI patching nothing it did not help its still nice to know how to do those things thanks mate wondering if APFS is worth the trouble guess I will find out soon ..

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 16.02.00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back