Inspiron 7460
CPU
CPU Core i5 7200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620 + GeForce Nvidia 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, what's up.
So, I decided to made a downgrade to Sierra again, because I had so much problems with iTunes using High Sierra.
So, my hackintosh in High Sierra was working just fine (besides iTunes, with working Wireless, Bluetooth, Airdrop and etc), but the downgrade that I made to Sierra does not work that good.
My wireless card bcm94352z, does not show my wireless.

Tried eveything that came into my mind, but still, no solution.
Going to attach extra photos so you guys may help me easily.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• DCPI.zip
    188.3 KB · Views: 196
  • first output.zip
    159.3 KB · Views: 180
  • MacBook Pro.zip
    587.5 KB · Views: 171
  • second output.zip
    120.2 KB · Views: 173
  • USB.zip
    97.9 KB · Views: 181
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 232
  • RehabMan.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 184
Hey guys, what's up.
So, I decided to made a downgrade to Sierra again, because I had so much problems with iTunes using High Sierra.
So, my hackintosh in High Sierra was working just fine (besides iTunes, with working Wireless, Bluetooth, Airdrop and etc), but the downgrade that I made to Sierra does not work that good.
My wireless card bcm94352z, does not show my wireless.

Tried eveything that came into my mind, but still, no solution.
Going to attach extra photos so you guys may help me easily.

Thanks!!

Your patch for 'fcvo' is incorrect.
You have Name="AirPortBrcm4360", but it does not match the bundle-id in the kext, which is "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360".

You have Name="AirPortBrcm4360", but it does not match the bundle-id in the kext, which is "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360".

Thank you again, genius!
Solved.

But mine is named "AirPortBrcm4360" and it works fine. Do you have any idea why?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 19.57.08.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 19.57.08.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 775
You're using an old version of Clover.
That explains why when I tried your own Clover version, my wifi was dead... ("No hardware installed").

That explains why when I tried your own Clover version, my wifi was dead... ("No hardware installed").

Same result would be if you used latest official.
This change in Clover was not my change.
The change was in 4305, authored by Slice.

My guide plists changed to the full bundle-id for KextsToPatch long ago...

Same result would be if you used latest official.
This change in Clover was not my change.
The change was in 4305, authored by Slice.

My guide plists changed to the full bundle-id for KextsToPatch long ago...
So for example a framebuffer kext patch must be "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer" instead of "AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer" right?

So for example a framebuffer kext patch must be "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer" instead of "AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer" right?

No.
"AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer" matches against "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer".
But "AirPortBrcm4360" does not match against "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360".

Did you guys just plugged in the card in m.2 connection or used pcie adapter? I have one BCM94352Z and now I am not sure if I need pcie adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back