Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 81CB
CPU
Intel Skylake i7 6600U
Graphics
Intel Graphics 520
If anyone has any experience dealing with the bluetooth issues that are a common problem with sierra and the BCM94352Z, please add to this thread and try to explain what you need straight up, instead of providing other links.
Many thanks!
SteelEdgedKnife

If anyone has any experience dealing with the bluetooth issues that are a common problem with sierra and the BCM94352Z, please add to this thread and try to explain what you need straight up, instead of providing other links.
Many thanks!
SteelEdgedKnife

Depends on what exactly you mean by "the bluetooth issues"...

Apologies for the unclear thread,
the fact that it doesn't currently show up in system information, I haven't the slightest clue as to what is going on or what to do

Apologies for the unclear thread,
the fact that it doesn't currently show up in system information, I haven't the slightest clue as to what is going on or what to do

Does it show in System Information -> USB?

I just had a look in my S/L/E folder, I have BrcmFirmwareData, FirmwareRepo, PatchRAM and PatchRAM2

No description of the problem.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.

BrcmFirmwareData is not for /S/L/E.
No such thing as FirmwareRepo, PatchRAM or PatchRAM2.
Kext names are:
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
BrcmPatchRAM.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

BrcmFirmwareData.kext is for kext injection (EFI/Clover/kexts).
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext is for /S/L/E or /L/E.
They are mutually exclusive and must be installed appropriate for the location... Don't expect it to work if you installed both.

BrcmPatchRAM.kext is for 10.10 and older.
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext is for 10.11 and newer.
They are mutually exclusive and must be installed as appropriate for the version you are running. Don't expect it to work if you installed both.

Complete installation instructions are detailed in the BrcmPatchRAM repo on github.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back