CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext into /System/Library/Extensions.
Under System Informations there is a BCM20702A0 listed under USB.
I installed the RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2017-0609 for the USB patch.

But i can not really solve the problem to get Bluetooth working.

Can anyone explain, what are the correct steps to get them working?

Cheers ozw00d

P.S.: Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H and the Blutooth/WiFi Card the Fenvi FV-T919 802.11AC A/B/G/N/AC BT 4.0 Desktop Wifi Card as listed here in the Buyers Guide.

I installed the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext into /System/Library/Extensions.
Under System Informations there is a BCM20702A0 listed under USB.
I installed the RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2017-0609 for the USB patch.

But i can not really solve the problem to get Bluetooth working.

Can anyone explain, what are the correct steps to get them working?

Cheers ozw00d

P.S.: Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H and the Blutooth/WiFi Card the Fenvi FV-T919 802.11AC A/B/G/N/AC BT 4.0 Desktop Wifi Card as listed here in the Buyers Guide.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

okay here we go, i follow the instructions from the faq and whats next?

Attachments

• FLUX.ioreg
    8.1 MB · Views: 231
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 117
  • terminaloutputs.txt.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 120
What is the Vendor ID and Product ID for the BCM20702A0? Are the kexts actually loaded? Check under Bluetooth (for VID/PID) and under Extensions (for kexts) when viewing your System Information under About this Mac.

okay here we go, i follow the instructions from the faq and whats next?

a5c:22be is supported if you add the necessary firmware info to the BrcmPatchRAM2 Info.plist and add the firmware file to Resources in BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.
Support for it was removed from the Win8/Win10 drivers, and since newer versions of BrcmPatchRAM sync to those releases through an automatic process, the support for it went away with those updates.

Older versions of BrcmPatchRAM have the firmware, and you can look at the repo for examples of building and injector. For example, you could model it after 0a5c_216f/BrcmFirmwareInjector2_0a5c_216f.kext, but with correct entries/firmware for your device.

Probably it is best that you extract the necessary firmware from Windows, then go from there.

a5c:22be is supported if you add the necessary firmware info to the BrcmPatchRAM2 Info.plist and add the firmware file to Resources in BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.
Support for it was removed from the Win8/Win10 drivers, and since newer versions of BrcmPatchRAM sync to those releases through an automatic process, the support for it went away with those updates.

Older versions of BrcmPatchRAM have the firmware, and you can look at the repo for examples of building and injector. For example, you could model it after 0a5c_216f/BrcmFirmwareInjector2_0a5c_216f.kext, but with correct entries/firmware for your device.

Probably it is best that you extract the necessary firmware from Windows, then go from there.

Sounds Good. But how can i do that? i'm really new with hackintoshs....
Is there a Guide or How-To for that?

What is the Vendor ID and Product ID for the BCM20702A0? Are the kexts actually loaded? Check under Bluetooth (for VID/PID) and under Extensions (for kexts) when viewing your System Information under About this Mac.
the only kexts that are not working are the BRCMxxx.kexts. There is nothing under Bluetooth in Sysinformation. Only the Adapter can found under USB.

The quick solution is to install BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext. The other option is to use an older version of BrcmPathRAM2 as Rehabman suggested to grab the firmware and then modify the more recent releases to make use of the firmware.

Last edited:
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram/downloads/RehabMan-BrcmPatchRAM-2015-0924.zip

This link has the BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1315.1338_v5434 firmware (located in the repo kext/directory). Just open up the Info.plist inside BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and add an entry for 0a5c_22be (if that is indeed your vendor/product numbers) and place the firmware file in the repo kext. Then make sure to only install the repo kext and the RAM2 kext.
Great man thank you very much. i think i used the wrong files... with the link for the files in that zip it works successfully on my hackingtosh (on the fly - only put the files in /System/Library/Extensions ).
Now my hackmac works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back