Register

[solved] Audio IDT 92HD91BXX (76e0) not working in Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, here is my dump again.

Attachments

• debug_13919.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 83
Finally I got the audio working! I uncommented the # under properties and inject layout-id 12. Went into my DSDT and applied the IRQ fix patch. Then the audio icon suddenly showed up. However, the mic and the speakers did not give any output/input. I solved the issue by installing the codec-commander by RehabMan and managed to get fully working audio. This thread can be marked as solved now.

Finally I got the audio working! I uncommented the # under properties and inject layout-id 12. Went into my DSDT and applied the IRQ fix patch. Then the audio icon suddenly showed up. However, the mic and the speakers did not give any output/input. I solved the issue by installing the codec-commander by RehabMan and managed to get fully working audio. This thread can be marked as solved now.

Marked solved.

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 7720 R17 Special Edition, which also has IDT 92HD91BXX. ID is 0x111d7e60. I have extracted a audio dump from Linux and checked what to do with it, but found no solution. The laptop also has a subwoofer, I heard it can be connected using the audio midi configuration. Has anyone success with this?

Attachments

• IDT92HD91Bxx_Dell7720.txt
    9.5 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back