Contribute
Register

[solved] ASUS UX430UA keyboard backlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your problem is being addressed in the thread you linked.
Please DO NOT try to address it in two places simultaneously.

Yes I understand the reason for this and it makes sense.

More specifically however I was hoping to find out from gulios if _Q0E branch changes to DSDT were required for his ASUS because his code looked different from stock dump I had generated.

I didn't think he would be reading the other thread so thought to post here and ask him directly.

Let me know what is better way to handle specific questions to members I definitely don't want to cause chaos or break any forum rules.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Yes I understand the reason for this and it makes sense.

More specifically however I was hoping to find out from gulios if _Q0E branch changes to DSDT were required for his ASUS because his code looked different from stock dump I had generated.

I didn't think he would be reading the other thread so thought to post here and ask him directly.

Let me know what is better way to handle soecidux questions to members I definitely don't want to cause chaos or break any fotum rules.

Cheers,

Before you worry about keymapping for brightness, you need to get brightness control working (via SysPrefs->Displays).
And before you worry about brightness control, you need to get graphics working properly (QE/CI).

Don't try to put the cart before the horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back