Graphics
Radeon HD 5450
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all you techie folks,

I am Lucy and it's my first time trying to setup a hackintosh so please go easy :).
I wonder if anyone has had any success with below similar specs.

My specs are:

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Impact motherboard
Intel core i5 6600k 3.5Ghz CPU
Seagate 2TB Hard Drive
Corsair Vengeance 16Gb kit
Using onboard intel 530 onboard Graphics

I think I have setup the bios currently. And have manage to install Sierra however when I try and run HFS drive to install drivers I get this error message:

(Error allocating 0x11f82 pages and a very long number then alloc type 2) :banghead:

I am not sure what I have done wrong, now I haven't edited any files or added any kexts. And if I do need to add them then I am not sure what files I need or where to put them. :rolleyes:

I know this is cheating but if anyone has a build similar to my spec's and is wiling to share there config.plist & kexts I would be very very great full, I am happy to something if needed.

I know I may sound really stupid and would like to learn and be able to get my hackintosh up and running. I just can't get to the part where I need to install drivers. I have looked up the drivers I need on the supported motherboards but I just a can't get passed the error message.

If anyone would care to help but in basic terms I would be very grateful.

Thanks so much Lucy x

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover

Thanks so much for your reply BreBo :).

Pic's attached.
IMG_2801.jpg

Thanks so much Lucy x

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Thanks you so much Brebo,

By changing CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 not 0x03 I mange to finish the install.

However booting from the hard drive is hit and miss so I decided to do a fresh install and I am really not sure why but I am getting this error message all the time 0x11f82 :banghead:. I have change 0x67 not 0x03 and changed OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi files. But still no luck unfortunately.

I am going to try and ask some other tech guys who already have this board to see what there setup is like.

Many thanks Lucy x

Hiya Brebo,

Just wanted to let you know I have manage to get Sierra running boot after boot with out that error message.
Thanks to the help of user: Chedda7

I had to update my BIOS and set it up again with his guide.

Thanks again for your help Lucy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back