Contribute
Register

[Solved] Asus P7P55D-E and El Capitan, problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is step 3, bios? Put a link to it. After Mavericks settings were ok, probably same thing in your case.

Yes BIOS. Ok that is what I thought : as the changes has likely been made for ML, guess I have nothing to do here...

Thanks !
Will keep you (and the forum) posted on the results as soon as I give it a ride...

Cheers,

what is step 3, bios? Put a link to it. After Mavericks settings were ok, probably same thing in your case.

This has been solved. I'm post-install now :)

Last edited:
Hey just hesitate that i might not have chosen the proper network adapter in MultiBeast (i feel sometimes graphic have some hiccups ... nothing convincing there might be an issue, just "doubts" like youtube going from full screen to normal may not be as snappy as it was in 10.8.5.... so might not be a graphic problem, but hiccups in network???... might maybe explain i lose bluetooth 2 reboots out of 3... ?? - i remember i had chosen Intel in Network. Don t know if CustomMac Essentials might have corrected that - but since we both have same mobo, do you know ? And if so, can i change that from Clover Configurator? Tks

I had too some temporary hiccups with network. Connections with ethernet worked and didn't work properly, wifi card was completely lost...then everything worked fine, healed completely:) I couldn't find out the reason, was it my system failure or internet service provider. I chose the first option with the network when installing my OSX.
Anyway our motherboards are way too old;)

I had too some temporary hiccups with network. Connections with ethernet worked and didn't work properly, wifi card was completely lost...then everything worked fine, healed completely:)
Anyway our motherboards are way too old;)

Interesting... Most of teh times now I feel that is ok. Haven't tried wifi (that's externally added to that mobo, right ?...) I only have a few things weird happening which prevent me from doing anything that would require reboot.... Most is ok, but I yet have a MIDI driver for an external device to install, and that stupid install reqwuire restart. REstart means : risks getting black screens, not having bluetooth, having to reboot multiple times and fear of something else going wrong :)).... I ended up wiping the older SSD so there's no turning back if I wish to go back to 10.8.5 now... So next time I shut down, I can reconnect that SSD (I wiped it connecting to my Macbook externally) - Will give me more space for data and on ssd ! :). Yep, old hardware, but still rocking even for music and video work... ANother 2 years to go, I hope :)

I have TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 as wifi card. Usually I don't need reboot for troubles, maybe twice in a month. However I shut down every day. I use mine for serious sound post production for television, so it has to work quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back