Contribute
Register

[solved] ASUS K550VX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, I don't have the time to boot macOS again and work on it. I have Sierra installed, I haven't booted it since November or something, and I can't remember exactly what settings I have there. But you have another config, you find everything that you need here on this site, and on that CLOVER GUIDE posted by Rehabman. I started from 0 too, so no worries. You will see that you'll need to place the correct config.plist when you install OS X. On that guide you have the config.plist listed for Intel HD 530. You need to follow the guide exactly.
ok no problem :)

Nice! Im in the way! Ill buy then try ti install 10.11.4 and see what happen.
Ill bè back for more questions and to make a Guide for this :)
Can u share with me ur clover EFI zip so i see the configurazione.plist and other things? Thanks!

Only 10.11.6 is available from the Mac App Store. I don't know why you would install an old version (plus you will not be able to download it...)

Only 10.11.6 is available from the Mac App Store. I don't know why you would install an old version (plus you will not be able to download it...)
Okay I ve downloaded 10.11.6 and i Will install using clover guide

Like I said before, I don't have the time to boot macOS again and work on it. I have Sierra installed, I haven't booted it since November or something, and I can't remember exactly what settings I have there. But you have another config, you find everything that you need here on this site, and on that CLOVER GUIDE posted by Rehabman. I started from 0 too, so no worries. You will see that you'll need to place the correct config.plist when you install OS X. On that guide you have the config.plist listed for Intel HD 530. You need to follow the guide exactly.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-os-x-sierra-on-asus-k550vx-serie.215528/#post-1443727
Read the guide bro
U found same issues ? :)

I didn't work on BT, Audio and battery level. Ethernet works fine.

@Tweakker
Can you send me your EFI folder.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back