Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC only working after restart from BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Asrock Taichi Z370. The Thunderbolt card has to be installed in PCIE slot 5. I boot with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
I have the top of usable lower Dram set to 1gb in the bios. My Thunderbolt card seems to work normally. The Thunderbolt Display camera, Ethernet, and Firewire all work via the thunderbolt connection. I don't have an external thunderbolt device to test.
Hey cdrhoek.My system is pretty much identical to yours except for Graphics card.I have thunderbolt working with all devices but only after booting into windows then restarting into OSX.Ive tried what your suggesting but I still can't cold boot into OSx and have TB3 devices recognised.ANy help would be appreciated with your BIOS and or exact Clover settings. Thank you.

Hi everybody,
I have an issue with my thunderbolt port and I hope this is the right place to find an answer, this is my first time in a forum so excuse me if I do something wrong.

The thunderbolt port work only when I start the computer and then restart it. during restar all my thunderbolt devices lock with the hack perfectly but as you may understand is kind of inconvenient.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?
Thank you very much.

Which version of OSX are you running also what version of clover, I had issues with the last version so I had to roll back to 5102.

OSX is Mojave 10.14.6, and how do I check which version of Clover I'm running?

Hi everybody,
I have an issue with my thunderbolt port and I hope this is the right place to find an answer, this is my first time in a forum so excuse me if I do something wrong.

The thunderbolt port work only when I start the computer and then restart it. during restar all my thunderbolt devices lock with the hack perfectly but as you may understand is kind of inconvenient.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?
Thank you very much.
Hello. Do I have to flash the Thunderbolt AIC (Asrock card)? or how did you get the Thunderbolt card to work? any Kext or DSDT? I want to try it too and see if I get the same problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back