Core i7-6700
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys.
So i decided to go for a hackintosh. As a complete noob, i chose this MoBo from buyers guide and followed default installation guide for Sierra. I planned to use my hackintosh with internal GPU and HDMI/DP connection.

Installation went fine, but everything stopped working after MultiBeast. I see apple logo with a progress bar which goes for about 2/3 of its length and that's it, then everything hangs.
I thought - well, ok, probably it's not that easy for this MoBo. So i looked for another installation guide, i found this one for the same MoBo but for El Capitan and this one for different MoBo but on the same chipset for Sierra.
I tried to follow them both, but it's basically the same. If i run MultiBeast to install Clover with or without HD 5xx or other options selected, it hangs on booting.

I've also read that there are huge problems with HD 530 and the latest Sierra update.

So, am i doing something wrong? Should i forget about internal graphics and just try it with nvidia card?

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
Yeah, sorry.

2017-06-15%2019.02.52.jpg

Ok, i booted with incorrect graphics id and installed those two kexts to /Library/Extensions, got the same behavior and exactly the same message.

Tried that with clean installation... Same results.

I've also tried to make wi-fi and bluetooth work by adding a couple of kexts with KextBeast (BcrmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext for BT, FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext for wi-fi). Bluetooth started to work, but no luck with wi-fi.

I'm not getting it. If this MoBo is in buyers guide it should be pretty easy to use it, right? What am i doing wrong?

Here is what i found in verbose mode log about wi-fi:
IMAGE%202017-06-16%2000%3A12%3A06.jpg

I've managed to solve the wi-fi problem using this patch by darkvoid:
Code:
<dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAdSk=</data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAZpA=</data>
</dict>

Still no luck with HD530...

Last edited:
HD 530 is working right now, thanks to people from applelife.

Final(?) config for clover is here.

Kexts list:
BrcmFirmwareRepo
BrcmPatchRAM2
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi
FakePCIID
FakeSMC
IntelGraphicsFixup
IntelMausiEthernet
Lilu
Shiki
USBInjectAll