Graphics
GTX Titan
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys, I'm a lurker who has been dabbling with building a hackintosh for quite some time. Well I've finally gotten around to it and have everything working EXCEPT the App Store validation. I've deleted the network preferences files. I've modified the Clover boot loader to register the en0 connection as built-in (and the change didn't take), I've honestly done everything I can find on google to address this issue, but am too stupid/to new at this to have any success.

I am running my build with a Sabertooth X87 and am using the built-in ethernet with the IntelMausiEthernet.kext driver.

I am willing to start from square one if I need to, I am just hoping to get this up and running because after 4 days of googling and breaking things and re-installing, I am kind of losing hope. :(

Thanks! Love how helpful you all are!

App Store Fix - I've tried EVERY tutorial... :(

Hey Guys, I'm a lurker who has been dabbling with building a hackintosh for quite some time. Well I've finally gotten around to it and have everything working EXCEPT the App Store validation. I've deleted the network preferences files. I've modified the Clover boot loader to register the en0 connection as built-in (and the change didn't take), I've honestly done everything I can find on google to address this issue, but am too stupid/to new at this to have any success.

I am running my build with a Sabertooth X87 and am using the built-in ethernet with the IntelMausiEthernet.kext driver.

I am willing to start from square one if I need to, I am just hoping to get this up and running because after 4 days of googling and breaking things and re-installing, I am kind of losing hope. :(

Thanks! Love how helpful you all are!

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Thanks for the help! I've got the reg file saved and attached here for your reference.View attachment 182321

Your attachment link is broken. Always proof your posts.

Sorry, I did preview the post and the link showed up just fine but I've also never posted before and am not 100% sure on the interface here so I'll try this again.

Thank you for taking the time to help me look through all of this.

View attachment Castlenthesky Hackintosh.ioreg

Sorry, I did preview the post and the link showed up just fine but I've also never posted before and am not 100% sure on the interface here so I'll try this again.

Thank you for taking the time to help me look through all of this.

View attachment 182450

Post config.plist.

lol I wish I wasn't so stupid at this kind of thing but that totally worked. Imagine the "FixLAN" option breaking the connection - somewhat counter-intuitive I suppose.

Thank you so much for your help! I wish I understood computers as well as people like you. I really do appreciate you helping myself and people as ignorant as me - it means a lot.

lol I wish I wasn't so stupid at this kind of thing but that totally worked. Imagine the "FixLAN" option breaking the connection - somewhat counter-intuitive I suppose.

Thank you so much for your help! I wish I understood computers as well as people like you. I really do appreciate you helping myself and people as ignorant as me - it means a lot.

Many of Clover's DSDT "Fixes" should be avoided unless they are known to be needed (and actually work).

Marking solved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back