i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there!

I have a big problem. My amd r9-390 gives me black screen after OC 0.6.7 loads and I don't know how to declare the PCI-e port I have plugged it onto. I had a ga-z270n-wifi with only one pci-e port and now I have 2 ports pci-e 3.0.

I should have plugged it on the main port for obvious reasons but I couldn't use the pci-e x4 (reserved for my fenvi t919).

Could someone tell me how and where to declare my graphics card in config.plist?
vid 0x1002 pid 0x67b0

I have looked for solutions in some threads in this forum and in others so my config.plist should look a little particular...

Sorry for my terrible english...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 38
Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare TRX40
CPU
Ryzen Threadripper 3970x
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The PCI-e closest to CPU is for GPU its PCI-e x16
use the other PCI-e for your Fenvi t919
use opencore sanity checker and opencore guide
if sanity checker and guide are different use guide settings

Motherboard
Asus TUF Gaming Z490 PLUS
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The PCI-e closest to CPU is for GPU its PCI-e x16
use the other PCI-e for your Fenvi t919
use opencore sanity checker and opencore guide
if sanity checker and guide are different use guide settings
Thank you I'll try that (again)

Edit: OK it works except sound on my AMD R9 390. I had multiple boot failures and had to delete kext not injected properly in config.plist

I'd like some help for sound hdmi that worked properly with ssdt-gpu-spoof.aml in my previous config

THank you for the tip @foster

Edit2: everything works except sleep/wake. I just had to reboot with SIP disabled in order my modifications to be loaded. I tried ssdt-plug-drtnia.aml but it remains on and on again with my settings. I'll try to update bios next week and disable rc6-standby. I read in another topic that memory had to be declared (vendor, device-id, and amount). My specs show the good memory (8GBx2 @3200) but in my bios, it's set up @2133MHz (default). Is this a problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.