Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-UP5TH
CPU
intel i7 3770 3.4GHz
Graphics
EVGA GTX 950
I've been using the same system for years without problems. I didn't do any new updates recently either. I just turned my computer off for the night and then when I restarted it I'm given the prohibited sign. I'm using Clover UEFI and my system worked perfectly fine before restarting it.

The verbose error I get is
error loading kernel cache (0xe)

I have tried booting without cache and it returns the same error.

anyone know what's going on and why my system just decided it was time to not cooperate?
Thanks in advance.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

IMG_6090.JPG

Bump.

I really don't want to reinstall this entire system...I have hundreds of plugins installed. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv2 set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 see what outcome you get then.

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv2 set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 see what outcome you get then.

I assume I'll need a make another USB to achieve this? I don't have the one I used last install.

Can this be done without creating a new boot USB?

Also, why would my setup all of a sudden stop working after months and months of perfectly fine behaviour.

I assume I'll need a make another USB to achieve this? I don't have the one I used last install.

Can this be done without creating a new boot USB?

Also, why would my setup all of a sudden stop working after months and months of perfectly fine behaviour.

No course not. You can make the change to the pen drive. Edit config with Xcode or Clover Configurator. Replace OsxAptioFixDrv2 with OsxAptioFixDrv. Can install OsxAptioFixDrv using the Clovers Installer from SourceForge https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back