CPU
Intel® Pentium® Processor P6100
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone, almost finished working on my Alienware 17 and I would say that is 90% complete. The last 10% is in sight. I am having issues with my audio. I have read the multiple guides from the FAQ post and followed them several times. I am clearly doing something wrong or missing something. I believe, I have ALC668. I have patch my DTSD, touched my extensions folder and tried every other method. Please show me the correct path or explain to me what I have missed. I have been trying for a week. I have attached what is normally asked in the zip folder. I hope i have included everything. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks littlegeek

Attachments

• Littlegeek Audio Issue Request.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 178
Hey everyone, almost finished working on my Alienware 17 and I would say that is 90% complete. The last 10% is in sight. I am having issues with my audio. I have read the multiple guides from the FAQ post and followed them several times. I am clearly doing something wrong or missing something. I believe, I have ALC668. I have patch my DTSD, touched my extensions folder and tried every other method. Please show me the correct path or explain to me what I have missed. I have been trying for a week. I have attached what is normally asked in the zip folder. I hope i have included everything. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks littlegeek

DSDT.aml lacks "IRQ Fix". See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Make sure you installed patched AppleHDA to /S/L/E.

REJOICE!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Any comments on my memory card reader? or the python FX Controller? Geforce 7665M? lol

YES. Solved audio issue. Thank you. i'll make a new post for the other issues if i don't find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back