Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Asus Prime-P Z370 | i5-8600k | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Asus OC RX580 8GB
Kexts
AppleALC, FakeSMC, Lilu, USBInjectAll, Whatevergreen

I have upgraded my "test" drive to Mojave and have found that my Audio is broken.

I am getting audio with AppleALC.kext + Inject "7" for my Asus motherboard while using 10.13.6, however on Mojave there is no audio devices. I have tried injecting 1,3,7, 33, 99 etc and none of these values seem to be working for Mojave.

I am averse to using Voodoo because its more of a "blanket" solution and doesnt really work well. Please let me know if you have found a solution to this problem.

Asus Prime-P Z370 | i5-8600k | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Asus OC RX580 8GB
Kexts
AppleALC, FakeSMC, Lilu, USBInjectAll, Whatevergreen

I have upgraded my "test" drive to Mojave and have found that my Audio is broken.

I am getting audio with AppleALC.kext + Inject "7" for my Asus motherboard while using 10.13.6, however on Mojave there is no audio devices. I have tried injecting 1,3,7, 33, 99 etc and none of these values seem to be working for Mojave.

I am averse to using Voodoo because its more of a "blanket" solution and doesnt really work well. Please let me know if you have found a solution to this problem.

Try layout '11'

View attachment 353631
I want to know also where I can enter the layout please

Thanks

Screenshot 2018-09-28 at 18.09.30.png

Last edited:
Hi vdubtc,
You are saying you upgraded to Mojave. I have the same mobo with 8400 and integrated graphics.
I am trying to clean install Mojave but with no luck.
Could you please give some tips/links/help how to upgrade from previous ver (High Sierra) if this is what you did.
Thank you! :)

@thnt70, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Update to Mojave was pretty simple. Just installed and updated through the AppStore.

You will need to update your lilu + whatevergreen KEXTS to the latest versions. I also made sure my AppleALC kext was the lastest.

Additionally you will need to update your USB patch for 10.14. There are many guides online for how to do this. IF you can’t solve it I will be glad to help.

I would wait for a little while to do this upgrade. It runs extremely smooth; however sleep is a little inconsistent on my RX580 so 10.13.6 is my main macOS version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back