Motherboard
Dell G7 15 (Clover UEFI)
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1060 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed Mojave and used AppleALC kexts but ALC256 isn't recognized in macOS. Also, when I open Intel-FB-Patcher, in Audio, it said "Controller: Intel 300 Series PCH HD Audio (8086:A348)*", not Realtek ALC256 like in some guides. If anyone have solved this, please let me know how you did it.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 126
  • IOReg.zip
    614.4 KB · Views: 106
  • output.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 128
  • RehabMan.zip
    81.2 KB · Views: 116
I installed Mojave and used AppleALC kexts but ALC256 isn't recognized in macOS. Also, when I open Intel-FB-Patcher, in Audio, it said "Controller: Intel 300 Series PCH HD Audio (8086:A348)*", not Realtek ALC256 like in some guides. If anyone have solved this, please let me know how you did it.

You're not injecting a layout-id on HDEF.
See guide for good starter plists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Note that layout-id is commented out as #layout-id, which will obviously need to change once you determine the proper layout-id to use for your audio codec support in AppleALC.kext.

You're not injecting a layout-id on HDEF.
Is that injecting using Clover Configurator? I injected 13 and rebooted but it still not recognized.

Note that layout-id is commented out as #layout-id, which will obviously need to change once you determine the proper layout-id to use for your audio codec support in AppleALC.kext.
I don't get this part. Could you explain it for me?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 85
  • IOREG.zip
    626.4 KB · Views: 76
Is that injecting using Clover Configurator? I injected 13 and rebooted but it still not recognized.

I don't get this part. Could you explain it for me?

Use a plist from the guide. Search for layout-id. Uncomment the layout-id (eg. change #layout-id to layout-id), and change the value for layout-id as appropriate for your audio codec.

Use a plist from the guide. Search for layout-id. Uncomment the layout-id (eg. change #layout-id to layout-id), and change the value for layout-id as appropriate for your audio codec.
I changed to 11, 13, 28, 56 and none of them worked.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 111
  • IOReg.zip
    579.2 KB · Views: 79

Attachments

• debug_8186.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back