Contribute
Register

[Solved] After upgrade for Yosemite to Sierra not Booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hello everyone, yesterday I upgrade to Sierra from Yosemite (two years with Yosemite and perfect) everything working fine! I was working all the day without any issues, I restarted a couple of times just for Check and all was ok. Buuuut I downloaded Clover Configurator because I saw that you can put some themes in the boot options and a lot of things (I only put another theme and nothing more) and now I can't boot again :banghead:

Every time Kernel Panics. I don't know how to manage this thinks because as I said Yosemite was perfect always since I Installed.

Any advice how to proceed?

Thank You in advance.

Attachments

• Photo 05-02-2018, 08 21 15.jpg
    Photo 05-02-2018, 08 21 15.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Any advice how to proceed?

Ethernet.png

The problem would appear to be caused by the AppleIntelE1000e kext.
Boot in safe mode and update or delete it.

Where is allocated AppleIntelE1000e kext?
It is wherever you put it.
Try /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.
Or /System/Library/Extensions.
Or /Library/Extensions.
Or all three.

in options in Clover can I uncheck or something?
No.

Have I to boot with the same flags + safe mode?
Yes.

You could also just Disable the Ethernet interface in your BIOS settings while you fix the kext problem.

P1LGRIM You did! I'm inside. I disable Ethernet in my Bios. And right now AppleIntelE1000e kext is deleted from /Library/Extensions (the only place where I find it). So now... ? I rebuild again Multibeast? or... what I should to do? I'm afraid to restart and start normally (with Ethernet on again from Bios)

In Network drivers? I have to put something from Multibeast?

PD: the build that I did in Multibeast yesterday was ok no problems at all. My problem I think was Looking around in Clover configurator.

Open Finder and browse to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then delete these two files :
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist

Download this kext and put it on your desktop.
Download and run KextBeast selecting /Library/Extensions as the location.

In Terminal :
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /
Press return, type your password (it will not show on screen), press return again and when the command has completed, restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back