Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had my Hackintosh running on 10.11 for a while with no issue, decided to take the plunge and go to 10.12

Upgraded my Clover installation first, which seems to have hosed something. With identical kexts to before, I only see a line of plus signs on screen when verbose booting. I've successfully booted into Windows (through Clover) and replaced VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi with no success.

My Kexts are just FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagement, and the Realtek audio kext (none of which have changed).

Any ideas?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 396
As an update, after following the instructions here and here I've resolved the issue. It appears that upgrading clover to r4586 deletes a critical driver: OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi. Once you complete the fixes, be sure to re-install the Clover update, but during the installer click 'customize' and select AptioMemoryFix (which installs AptioMemoryFix-64.efi).

I've had my Hackintosh running on 10.11 for a while with no issue, decided to take the plunge and go to 10.12

Upgraded my Clover installation first, which seems to have hosed something. With identical kexts to before, I only see a line of plus signs on screen when verbose booting. I've successfully booted into Windows (through Clover) and replaced VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi with no success.

My Kexts are just FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagement, and the Realtek audio kext (none of which have changed).

Any ideas?

I'm getting the same problem, it happend to me after I updated to the newest clover and updated the efi file .

Any ideas?
DUDE, THANK YOU, REALLY, THANK YOU, I GOT MY SYSTEM BACK

SO THAT IS WHY NEW CLOVER VERSIONS NEVER WORK ON MY MACHINE. Thank you.

Thank you. You’re a lifesaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back