Contribute
Register

Solved > 75 posts just so we can private message??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Actually the person I want to private message was only active yesterday so no, he's not retired.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
LOL pastrychef geeze. I'd hate to see you run a country, it would be a dictatorship. Just you even suggesting that as a new rule makes everything even worse & the future bland for this forum.
Sorry but YES it absolutely makes a difference with you being a moderator, let me repeat, you have 11,000 posts, how doesn't this make a difference??
If I was a moderator well I think I'd have more than my measly 5 or so posts, but I'm not. I work long hours, not much spare time, I just want to get straight to the business.

Let me also repeat, the thread I'm interested in is CLOSED, locked, so I can't private message, I can't post in that thread, what options are left?
create a new thread and link to the thread in question and ask your question, even tag the user if you like

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
I think you're getting Utopia confused with Uganda.

ModBot

Super Moderator
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
This is exactly why we don't want private help:
Yep I can attest to the fact that mods can not even help in private, @pastrychef was determined to fix an issue that was plaguing me for 6 months. We were working in private when we were told to make a post about the problem and deal with it in public. We complied we did not solve but I eventually did, and posted the answer in the thread we made. Now the solution is there for anyone who needs it.
If they never made the issue public and posted the resolution how many users would be stuck since they weren't able to find the resolution.

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Look thanks for your time, I know you's probably didn't make the rules but this is a Site Suggestion section & again, I have suggested, that's all I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.