Contribute
Register

Solved > 75 posts just so we can private message??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
How ridiculous is this rule you have ?? What am I supposed to do now?? Wait 2 months to get 75 posts & private message to get help & ask a few questions to build a hackintosh??
It makes no sense & I have never seen this rule in other forums. How desperate are you for posts?? No wonder there is so many useless posts here because people just want to get to 75 & be able to private message. There is no logic in this whatsoever. We went from loving this forum to hating it because of this 1 stupidly annoying rule.

For a website with such smart people, this is the dumbest rule I have ever seen coming from smart people.

You want site suggestions?? Here's an excellent suggestion that will blow your mind....."Please get rid of this ridiculous & desperate 75 post rules for private messages".

(only another 74 posts now & I'll be able to private message, I want to vomit.)
Thanks for wasting our time.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
How ridiculous is this rule you have ?? What am I supposed to do now?? Wait 2 months to get 75 posts & private message to get help & ask a few questions to build a hackintosh??
It makes no sense & I have never seen this rule in other forums. How desperate are you for posts?? No wonder there is so many useless posts here because people just want to get to 75 & be able to private message. There is no logic in this whatsoever. We went from loving this forum to hating it because of this 1 stupidly annoying rule.

For a website with such smart people, this is the dumbest rule I have ever seen coming from smart people.

You want site suggestions?? Here's an excellent suggestion that will blow your mind....."Please get rid of this ridiculous & desperate 75 post rules for private messages".

Even when you are able to leave private messages, don't do it. Private communications is frowned upon here. Even I've gotten warnings.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS

this site is for the benefit of everyone, you are free to ask your questions, create new threads etc

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Frowned upon omg..... are you kidding me? It's a forum, one of the main fundamentals in a forum is private messaging. No one is forced to reply to private messages so leave that choice to the members, why are you making this decision for us? We're not ALL children here you know. What ever you say will not justify this rule that wrecks your forums. Frowned upon geeze what rock are you people living under? Do you know the year is 2019?? Why are we going backwards like this.

Is this what you want? New members such as myself to be turned off using your forums altogether?? Surely you can see what I'm saying, PLEASE reconsider this rule, & if you do have such a rule, WHY 75!?? Why not 10 even though that's still not logical at all but it saves us 2 months.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Frowned upon omg..... are you kidding me? It's a forum, one of the main fundamentals in a forum is private messaging. No one is forced to reply to private messages so leave that choice to the members, why are you making this decision for us? We're not ALL children here you know. What ever you say will not justify this rule that wrecks your forums. Frowned upon geeze what rock are you people living under? Do you know the year is 2019?? Why are we going backwards like this.

Is this what you want? New members such as myself to be turned off using your forums altogether?? Surely you can see what I'm saying, PLEASE reconsider this rule, & if you do have such a rule, WHY 75!?? Why not 10 even though that's still not logical at all but it saves us 2 months.
you don't have to post here, no one is forcing you

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS

Like it or not, those are the rules. We either abide or leave...

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Wow what a warm welcome from moderators really? That's your reply? How old are you 11? YOU are forcing me to post here, I wouldn't of posted here if I was able to private message. Please don't think I'm taking my anger out on you, I was very happily browsing & researching here until I found this out.

Just go ahead & ban me or delete my thread as some of us have lives & don't want to have to wait 2 months to build a hackintosh. What a joke. I have 2 friends here with me right now as we type this & even they can't believe this rule, you look extremely desperate for posts & forum activity.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Wow what a warm welcome from moderators really? That's your reply? How old are you 11? YOU are forcing me to post here, I wouldn't of posted here if I was able to private message. Please don't think I'm taking my anger out on you, I was very happily browsing & researching here until I found this out.

Just go ahead & ban me or delete my thread as some of us have lives & don't want to have to wait 2 months to build a hackintosh. What a joke. I have 2 friends here with me right now as we type this & even they can't believe this rule, you look extremely desperate for posts & forum activity.
Hey. I'm just telling you the facts. I don't make the rules. I have to follow the same set of rules you do. If you don't like it, leave.

The only one acting like a child here is you. Grow up.

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
This is a site suggestion section, I have suggested, you have rejected, there's not much else I can do on this forum as a member that gives benefit over a guest just browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.