Motherboard
Asus Z370-p II
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
Radeon RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My computer is running on High Sierra 10.13.4, I wanted to update it to 10.13.6 via App Store. Everything went fine, but the system is still 10.13.4 after reboot, it means nothing changed.

How can I do it right to update it?

Thanks.

My computer is running on High Sierra 10.13.4, I wanted to update it to 10.13.6 via App Store. Everything went fine, but the system is still 10.13.4 after reboot, it means nothing changed.

How can I do it right to update it?

Thanks.

After the update ran for the first time it should ask to restart the computer. When you were back at the Clover menu, you should boot the entry with the name ".... Install" instead of your original drive. That should allow the installation to proceed. You may have to do this more than once.

After the update ran for the first time it should ask to restart the computer. When you were back at the Clover menu, you should boot the entry with the name ".... Install" instead of your original drive. That should allow the installation to proceed. You may have to do this more than once.
Ooops, I did nothing at the Clover menu after reboot. Before your reply, I downloaded an update combo 10.13.6, it works.

I'll take another try of your method when install another hard disk.

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back