CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Attempted to create a new Unibeast (8.2) 10.13.4. Downloaded 10.13.4 from the App Store. Began the creation process with Unibeast 8.2. Chose the newly erased pen drive, clicked next... High Sierra choice was "greyed out". Checked in the Application folder to see if is there. It is not. The App Store shows that it has been downloaded and is ready to install onto my system drive. I've never had this problem with previous versions. The Install MacOS definitely did not run on the system drive. Restarted the system to see if the installer would appear in Applications folder, not there. I have "searched" the system for the installer and it is not found. Any suggestions?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
This has been report in the the UniBeast forum section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/unibeast.120/

A fix is in the works.
I tried Unibeast 8.1 with the same result. The MacOS Install app is simply not on disk even though the App Store clearly shows it as downloaded and ready to install. I've tried using the link here for the Combo Update but this not recognized by Unibeast. Any thoughts about where I can look, fixes etc...?

I am concerned and asking since I am collecting hardware for a Coffee Lake build and will need a functioning Unibeast installer with 10.13.4.

Last edited:
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried running this in Teminal: sudo rm -rf "/macOS Install Data". just in case the macOS installer was lurking somewhere but no luck. App Store still thinks that the macOS installer has been dowloaded but it is not there.

Is there another way to search for the installer other than the obvious search methods?

Motherboard
GA EP45-UD3P
CPU
Q9550
Graphics
GA GTX 1050 TI G1
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried running this in Teminal: sudo rm -rf "/macOS Install Data". just in case the macOS installer was lurking somewhere but no luck. App Store still thinks that the macOS installer has been dowloaded but it is not there.

Is there another way to search for the installer other than the obvious search methods?
http://appstore.com/mac/macoshighsierra Try this direct link to appstore.

Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Last edited: