Contribute
Register

SOLVE THE PROBLEM (EBIOS read error: Error 0x31 Block 0x0 Sectors 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
64-bit
CPU
i5 650
Graphics
ATI HD 5700s
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I know some of our friend has encounter this annoying Boot Error. Even me I'd experience it and I'd tried many times to check the BIOS set-up but still unable to solve the problem. But I'll try again once more and I got it. Hopefully it would help you guys. What i do is just go to BIOS "Boot Option" try to check if how many Option Bios has. In my case i have 6 option for booting, so i checked 1 by 1 until i found out that my internal card reader was included and it was assigned on "Boot Option" #6. When i noticed this i "Disable" the "Option #6" where the card reader is. Then Save and Exit. That's it work normal.

Before I do that i just put "Legacy Support" to Auto or Enable, don't Disable it won't work the keyboard when your choosing booting operation.

Here are my Cosmos Specs:
MB:GA-Z87X-UD3H (BIOS Update to F8)
CPU: Intel Zeon E3-1230V3
RAM: Kingston Hyper-X Predator 8gb 2400mh
Graphics: GTX 760 DirectCU Mini

I hope guys it would help you to so solve this matter. No need to unplug or remove any USB or any alike, just remember that "BIOS Booting Option" Choose which one you like to read by the system. That's it and enjoy!!!!

Hi Guys,

I know some of our friend has encounter this annoying Boot Error. Even me I'd experience it and I'd tried many times to check the BIOS set-up but still unable to solve the problem. But I'll try again once more and I got it. Hopefully it would help you guys. What i do is just go to BIOS "Boot Option" try to check if how many Option Bios has. In my case i have 6 option for booting, so i checked 1 by 1 until i found out that my internal card reader was included and it was assigned on "Boot Option" #6. When i noticed this i "Disable" the "Option #6" where the card reader is. Then Save and Exit. That's it work normal.

Before I do that i just put "Legacy Support" to Auto or Enable, don't Disable it won't work the keyboard when your choosing booting operation.

I hope guys it would help you to so solve this matter. No need to unplug or remove any USB or any alike, just remember that "BIOS Booting Option" Choose which one you like to read by the system. That's it and enjoy!!!!

Thanks for sharing man.

Hi Guys,

Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back