Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Solarflare SFN5122F Mac OS Driver not more available

So is it safe to say that this card wont work in Monterrey?

I can confirm that these drivers are working just fine in Monterey 12.6.2. I have a direct 10GB/s connection with my TrueNAS file server.

Has anyone with a SolarFlare card upgraded to Ventura 13.0? Is the driver still functioning?

I did get the 'driver update warning' saying it may be incompatible with future macOS when I installed the last Monterey security patch.

Thanks

it stops working on 13.3 , anyone fixes it out ?

Confirming that my SolarFlare card continues to work just fine on Ventura 13.3.1 with the same kext as before and OpenCore 0.9.2.

i am struggeling to get my Solarflare SFN7122F working under OSX 11.5.2,
The drivers in post #2 above are for Solarflare 5000/6000 series and do not support the 7000 series.
I don't know whether there were OS X/macOS drivers for the SFN7122F, and if so, where they may still be available.

Im on Ventura 13.5. I have the SFN5122F SolarFlare NIC. Kext from above works using OpenCore 9.3, however I am only getting a little less than half the speed I used to on my ChelsIO Card (~400MB/s) when connecting to my NAS server. Other clients on the same network get 1000MB/s r/w fine.

I wanted to try updating the firmware, but cannot find any MacOS support documentation for this card. What method is used?

Hi, I just got SFN5122F, the kext seems works, but it cannot get IP from my router, can anyone help? (Sorry for that the screenshot is in Chinese, the main point is "driver: com.solarflare.driver.sfxge"
1704318570568.png

Back