Motherboard
MSI H97 GAMING 3
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
HD 4600 & GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, anyone updated via System Pref yet? Any issues?

Thanks!

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm wondering the same thing. Will probably wait until I see how it goes for others.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Centris
  2. Color Classic
  3. LC
  4. Performa
  5. Quadra
  6. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Updated. No more Netflix with shikigva=80.
Z370 rx580 headless IGPU and 18.3 SMBIOS

Motherboard
Asus Prime H270-PRO
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'd noticed Netflix was broken in Safari 14 on Big Sur on my test system, so I'm holding off for now.

Motherboard
MSI H97 GAMING 3
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
HD 4600 & GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks for reporting guys. Seems like holding off for awhile is a good idea.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you! Even though I can't run Netflix on Safari 13.1.2 currently, this saves me the trouble of trying to troubleshoot it (the Silverlight plugin is one possible cause). After all, why bother if it's going to get broken again when I update?

Netflix works on Chrome, so I'll just keep use that for streaming.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Update.

Please note that you will LOSE all of you TOP SITES bookmarks on your start page (if you use this feature).

I had 24. All gone. And as far as I could tell, the feature is removed. [There is a "frequently visited" (?) section which may be similar. But given the large size of the icons, I'm guessing it will contain far fewer than 24 sites. And anyway it's not really what I want. Some of my "Top Sites" are there because they're important but rarely used]

To compensate, I had to reboot from a backup, and am now copy/pasting each of these links by hand into an email. I'll reboot to the main drive, then will create creating a "Favorites" folder inside the bookmarks section. A tedious hassle.

It's also not a great alternative. Instead of these frequent sites being 1 click away, they're now two fiddly clicks away.

Apple should have at least created a backup folder with these links. [Didn't see one]

Hopefully the security features will make up for this hassle.

P.S. I didn't spend more than 3-5 minutes on the new Safari 14 and digging into the preferences before rebooting to retrieve my Top Sites. So it's possible I missed something.

Motherboard
Asus Prime H270-PRO
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you! Even though I can't run Netflix on Safari 13.1.2 currently, this saves me the trouble of trying to troubleshoot it (the Silverlight plugin is one possible cause). After all, why bother if it's going to get broken again when I update?

Netflix works on Chrome, so I'll just keep use that for streaming.

I don't remember having to install Silverlight for Netflix, I thought it uses HTML5. Pretty sure it's the combination of Lilu and Whatevergreen that enables it to work (but it's been a while.)

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I don't remember having to install Silverlight for Netflix, I thought it uses HTML5. Pretty sure it's the combination of Lilu and Whatevergreen that enables it to work (but it's been a while.)

Thank you. Yes, I believe you are correct.

Or at least, I recall seeing both HTML 5 and Silverlight mentioned on help pages for troubleshooting.

Alas Netflix and Hulu have never worked for me because I didn't have a wifi card for location services to validate my location. Now that I have wifi and location services working, Netflix still don't work.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm up to date on Lilu and WhateverGreen, so my next best guess was Silverlight. But easier to just open Chrome.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, is there any way to revert the update? Top sites was my favourite and I was using it all the time. Apple should have notify that after the update it will be removed.