Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have just received 3 updates from the App Store, 1 was for Safari 6.0.2. Not able to download as i get this error

" The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -3001.)(102) "

Was able to update other to updates manually from update list in Apple Suport page, but never seen the Safari 6.0.2 update in the list.

ML 10.8.2

Anyone had this problem, or no what it could be?

Thanks in advance :)

[Edit]

Have just found out that Apple has withdrawn the update that's why the error is occuring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple has released - and perhaps quickly withdrawn - an update for the Mac version of its Safari browser.
Apple's description of Safari 6.0.2 is particularly terse: "Safari 6.0.2 is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 and includes security updates."

The Safari update was also released for OS X Lion v10.7.5, the main difference being that the Lion update is delivered via Software Update (as of this writing the installer has yet to be made available via Apple's Support Downloads page) while Mountain Lion users install it via the Mac App Store.

When iTWire tried to download the Mountain Lion update, we initially encountered the "NSURLErrorDomain error -3001" being reported by multiple users. When we checked again before publishing this article, the update had disappeared from the Mac App Store.

There are two security patches in Safari 6.0.2, mirroring those in iOS 6.0.1.
Both issues were in WebKit, the framework used by Safari and other HTML-based applications.

Issues with JavaScript arrays and SVG graphics could have been exploited to run arbitrary code, or may just have caused applications to crash.

everytime i try to update to 10.6.8 from 10.6.3 ill get the software installed but when i restart it will boot up to apple screen and tell me to restart the computer i have not changed anything. im using 10.6.3 and when i try 10.6.4 update combo or just software update it does the samething no matter what i try. Im just trying to get ML back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back