CPU
Core i3 7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After installation MacOS El Capitan 10.11.6 i got everything work (Graphics,Ethernet, Sound etc) but some stuff not working

For example

i cannot use safari because it's got error a problem repeatedly occurred with "https://www.apple.com" and Safari Web Content quit unexpectedly

Same thing (just without error) Mail list of messages show but message it self not show, also samething is messages not show, Mac App Store.

Xcode 7.3.1 is working normaly but when i starting xcode 8.1 and playground i got error SpringBoard quit unexpectatly.

SomeTimes Finder stacking and nothing i can't do any thing just restarting helps

I recently had the Safari Web Content quit all the time. This was while trying to use HD 530 and discrete GPU. Disabled the 530 in BIOS and the issue went away immediately. Granted, this was on 10.12.1.

Not sure if this is similar to your issue (didn't check mail or Xcode while I had Safari imploding on every web page).

Are you using the 530 (noticed it listed in your profile) and discrete GPU?

I recently had the Safari Web Content quit all the time. This was while trying to use HD 530 and discrete GPU. Disabled the 530 in BIOS and the issue went away immediately. Granted, this was on 10.12.1.

Not sure if this is similar to your issue (didn't check mail or Xcode while I had Safari imploding on every web page).

Are you using the 530 (noticed it listed in your profile) and discrete GPU?

Yes my GPU is HD530 on pentium G4500 that's only video card.

So i need Nvidia video card to working everything well?

Last edited:
Yes my GPU is HD530 on pentium G4500 that's only video card.

So i need Nvidia video card to working everything well?
I believe you should be fine with just the 530. There seem to be issues with running both the 530 and a discrete card at the same time. That is what I was trying to get at.

I will defer to the more knowledgable folks around here, they will know much better. Just wanted to offer what solved that kind of scenario for me, but sounds like it does not apply in your case. Wish I could have helped more!

I believe you should be fine with just the 530. There seem to be issues with running both the 530 and a discrete card at the same time. That is what I was trying to get at.

I will defer to the more knowledgable folks around here, they will know much better. Just wanted to offer what solved that kind of scenario for me, but sounds like it does not apply in your case. Wish I could have helped more!
there is looks like it's problem or FakeCPU or HD Graphics or Kernel ( i think maybe i got something wrong in config.plist)

there is looks like it's problem or FakeCPU or HD Graphics or Kernel ( i think maybe i got something wrong in config.plist)

boot arg g4500.png This is a boot argument that may help.

Your g4500 has HD 520 not 530 graphics so the usual HD 530 fixes probably won't work.
Check these out, and this fix works for me with a Pentium G3258. Intel fake ID 04128086, IG platform 0d220003 but this is for Haswell cpus. Maybe Intel fake id 0x19120003, ig platform 0a206080 I use this to get SKL CRB 1536mb I use this on my i5 6500 instead of HD 530 fix. Don't inject intel with these just set the ids in clover at boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back