Register

Softgrey theme for Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
For 4-5 years now I've used a soft grey, minimal/boot-camp style theme for refit on my MBP (I think I found it originally on ubuntu forums) and now that I have my hackintosh up and running with Clover, I set out trying to find a matching theme. And while the mlcamp theme was close (and is really nice) it just wasn't quite what I wanted. So I went to work to port the old refit theme to clover, and after much hair pulling (the old images just never lined up right, or they looked terible scaled, etc.) I decided to just start from scratch and re-make all the icons as vectors (yay pen tool!) And then of course I decided to re-make the tool and badge icons to finish it all off.

Anyway, here's my (mostly) finished "softgrey" theme for clover:

UgpVzsR.png

I made this for my native 2560x1440 monitor, but it should just work for pretty much any res since the background is tiled.

And here's a download link for the theme in zip format, just extract it to your /Clover/themes folder:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9401664/softgrey.zip

Also, since I don't really want anyone to have to re-create these images in the future like I did, I'm going to release/upload a master template with all my source files once I convert a few pixelmator files to photoshop format and get everything merged/cleaned up. In the meantime, If anyone wants the template/source files for their own tweaking, just PM me and I'll send you whatever my latest versions are at the time.

Anyway, hope someone can at least use and enjoy this as much as I do, and thanks to everyone here for such being such a great resource & community.

:)

Looks great! Any chance of a chameleon release? ;)

Hi, any chance for reuploading it?
Thanks in advance!

This theme is the best I've seen hopefully @s0niqu3 can re-upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back