Contribute
Register

So what are your general opinions about the 10.11.4 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P5WDH
CPU
Q9650/QX6800
Graphics
Nvidia GT 740 SC/4GB DDR5
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So now that 10.11.4 is here, what are your general opinions about the !0.11.4 update? Are the changes beneficial and warranted, disruptive or?

So what are your general opinions about the !0.11.4 update?

Flawless upgrade here. No issues whatsoever. Using Clover bootloader on a Haswell based Z87 motherboard.

Functionality seems fine so far, although I never had any of the issues that Apple fixed in this release.

Flawless upgrade here. No issues whatsoever. Using Clover bootloader on a Haswell based Z87 motherboard.

Functionality seems fine so far, although I never had any of the issues that Apple fixed in this release.

I seconded that - I don't know but it seems like the Z87 Haswell combination, once the build is stable, takes every Apple upgrade that is thrown at it.

I seconded that - I don't know but it seems like the Z87 Haswell combination, once the build is stable, takes every Apple upgrade that is thrown at it.

+1

I'm heavily invested in the Haswell platform here and have no regrets about that. It just keeps on working.

:thumbup:

Updated my Z77-DS3H hack with no problems. My 4530s Probook updated to 10.11.4 with no issues. H61N-USB3 & my MSI-G41M-P25 updated to 10.11.4 with no issues. Update went flawless for me. My ATI 5450 working perfect same as my 6870 also my 760. Even iMessage and other apples services are working perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back