Contribute
Register

So is handoff broken for everyone in Seirra? (BCM94360CD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I will try this over the weekend.
Question: With your 94360CD, did you not even need Rehabman's BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext?
No, I didnot.
The only thing i did was physically connect the card to the system through PCIe adapter and a separate connector to USB2.0 header and boot into macOS as usual.

No, I didnot.
The only thing i did was physically connect the card to the system through PCIe adapter and a separate connector to USB2.0 header and boot into macOS as usual.
Hey there

Sorry for responding to this old thread. But I finally got some time to create an SSDT for my motherboard type. I followed the guides to the word and I can successfuly see all the ports I defined in the IORegistry and also got rid of the increase limit patch.

However, for soms reason my 94360CD bluetooth will not work unless I use BrcmBlueotoothInjector.kext. Moreover, I still see the same behavior for Handoff (not working properly)

Any idea?

EDIT: I attached my IOReg for the USB2.0 header on which the 9430CD is hooked up to. (Without BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext)

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 16.24.30.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 16.24.30.png
    277 KB · Views: 130
@nidstigator no experience in what u are having. Could try to take a look.
Attach your Ioreg not just picture and your SSDT perhaps the DSL file

@nidstigator, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@nidstigator, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
Sorry. Done now.

I am suspecting it's the BT+WiFi card I bought:
For Apple iMac A1418 A1419 BCM94360CD 802.11ac Wireless Adapter Airport Card
Wireless Network Card Convert PCI-E 1X PCI-E Adapter For BCM94360CD Wifi

In System Information, the USB BT adapter shows up as BCM20702A0, not what I've seen from other folks with the native BCM94360CD cards on this forum.

Anyway, I attached my IOReg and SSDT-USB.

Attachments

• SSDT-USB.aml
    699 bytes · Views: 119
  • Cubical.ioreg
    4.4 MB · Views: 110
@nidstigator
I also have an Asus Q170M-C with a Core i7-6700K Skylake CPU.
And I want to install hackintosh(Sierra 10.12 or High Sierra) on it, there is almost no relate guide about this MB,
Would you please kindly share your EFI files and the related Clover version, what patches (USB, Audio, Ethernet, Graphics) you used for me?

@davh, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back