Contribute
Register

So close to working but need final help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!

Last year I bought a bunch of new kit with the intention of turning it into a Hackintosh! My computer build consists of the following:

• ASUS Z97-P
  • Intel I7-4790k
  • MSI GTX 660TI GPU
  • 16GB Corsair Ram
  • 256GB SSD
I've managed to make a bootable USB drive with El Capitan on and have managed to get it full installed with no problems it's just what I have to do now that I'm unsure of? Things like SMBIOS settings, getting dual monitors working and full GPU support as well as other drivers for ethernet and sound?

I am booting with the flags dart=0 and nv_disable=1, without these it won't boot!

Can anybody help me with this final push to finish off my Hackintosh and get it stable?

Huge thanks in advance!

Alex

Okay so maybe posting this was my stroke of luck!

I went back into Clover Configurator and had a further play, removing the nv_disable=1 and instead going for nada_drv=1 along with dart=0 I got a perfect boot with my dual monitors working and I also have my Ethernet back! :D!

I've not just got to figure out the sound and I think I can declare success! Any ideas for sound?

For anybody else with a similar setup I ended up settling on iMac 15,1 and it seems to be doing me alright so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back