2. iOS
Hi

There is anyway that i can Install Snow Leopard on my new Machine:
i7 3770
GA-Z77-D3H
8GB DDR3 1333Mhz
OnBoard Graphic: Intel 4000.

Please i tried everything i know, and success only with Mountain Lion,
Even Lion 10.7 is OK for me, the best is Snow but Lion is OK too.

I'm working with UAD-1 card, and UAudio stop supporting this card, and aren't gonna release 64bit driver for it, So I'm stuck.

In my old machine i had snow leopard and it's worked perfect....

PLEASE HEEELLLLPPPPP

Hi
I have extra Graphic Card Nvidia GT9400 or something like that, this card was working perfect on snow, but is still not working even if i connect it to my new machine,
If im using in any version of iboot I'm getting error screen (the mac's error that say i must shutdown my computer).
And if im using unibeast to boot and then choose my lion install when i trying to install it its always restart my machine.

as i say before i have i3700 ivy bridge, so if you think that there is any way to make it work please let me know and i'll try it

Thanks

Hi

i7 3770
GA-Z77-D3H
8GB DDR3 1333Mhz

I'm working with UAD-1 card, and UAudio stop supporting this card, and aren't gonna release 64bit driver for it, So I'm stuck.

PLEASE HEEELLLLPPPPP

deklem8

I have not seen anyone have success w this MB - like you said it more constructed for LION -

Snow Leo is a hybrid OS supports both 32 and 64 apps - so if your kext for that card was writted to only 32 bit mode - you need to find a MB that will work on
Snow Leo - your ram is transferable to a slightly older board which will work w OSX10.6.8
As to you HD 4000 onboard grpahics that is another problem - no support in OSX10.6.8 0nly LION- so the cpu could be problem.
I suggest you look for some Gigabyte boards as they have the most support - this may mean you need to visit e-bay.

Hi

i7 3770
GA-Z77-D3H
8GB DDR3 1333Mhz

PLEASE HEEELLLLPPPPP
There is no support for Ivy Bridge CPUs in Snow Leopard and probably never will be. If you must have SL, you need to get Sandy Bridge (Z68 board + Core i 2xxx CPUs, socket 1156 board/cpu or socket X58 board/cpu.

so so...

http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3047

cut from coooment:
It works ok GA-Z77-DS3H and i7-3770k with Snow Leopard 10.6.8 preinstalled from another hackintosh. Great Job.
Author Thanks!! for this Kernel. this kernel allowed me to install OSX 10.6.3 from a custom Usb Install on a New Xeon Ivy Bridge. I have updated to 10.6.8 and still working good.
it's Working on P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt...

Sunjob

Granted that this worked for you and you were able to swap out one version for another but - supporting this topic on the TMX86 website is a violation of the rules of the TMX86 website; we are not allowed to support alternative kernels - they exist yes! But the rules state that
Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.

I think Hacked or modified covers what I am talking about.

Just pointing out that your knowledge set maybe greater that those that wish to do this procedure and have issues, then come back and ask questions relating to this issue ( alternative kernel)!

This is not a negative pointed at you, just what we can and cant do. Called - CYA.

To get a reliable 10.6.8 system he needs s supported motherboard supported CPU supported Video, a DSDT file, some patience and luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back