Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Trying to install SL on my Dell Inspiron 545s. LGA 775 motheboard. PCIe graphics card. 4gb RAM. 500GB SATA Hard drive. I have created iBoot CD. Boot off iBoot, swap in the SL disk and hit F5. Apple logo comes up and progress circle just keeps spinning and then a "denied" symbol appears in small box in middle of screen. Wont progress. Please advise. Thanks.I've tried all suggestion regarding PCURootID= etc.. Thanks

Trying to install SL on my Dell Inspiron 545s. LGA 775 motheboard. PCIe graphics card. 4gb RAM. 500GB SATA Hard drive. I have created iBoot CD. Boot off iBoot, swap in the SL disk and hit F5. Apple logo comes up and progress circle just keeps spinning and then a "denied" symbol appears in small box in middle of screen. Wont progress. Please advise. Thanks.I've tried all suggestion regarding PCURootID= etc.. Thanks

Need to know full hardware specs. From what I can see you're using a pentium D which isn't supported. You need to at least have a Core 2 Duo CPU you will need to upgrade the CPU that's if your motherboard can support a Core 2 Duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back