Contribute
Register

Snow Leopard on 4530s

Status
Not open for further replies.
No guys, this is snow leopard, where the card is only recognized by adding it to device id

the issue is that with iBoot and rBoot it uses the boot.plist in the extra folder on the cd which doesn't have the device id, maybe it would be an idea to make 1 specifically for our machines by editing the .plist in the iso i'm not able to do that via windows

You can't edit these iso's. Why do you need to edit the dvd?

But I think you can specify SMBIOS=hd(0,1)/Extra/SMBIOS.plist

or something like that.

blueking said:
You can't edit these iso's. Why do you need to edit the dvd?

But I think you can specify SMBIOS=hd(0,1)/Extra/SMBIOS.plist

or something like that.

I think I just thought of a method i'm not allowed to talk about ;)

I uploaded an updated version of the install files. It contains MaLd0n's DSDT Auto-Patcher

I can't find Auto-Patcher in Install Files directory, is there a separate upload for Auto-Patcher?

Inmike09 said:
Yeah, I had the HDMI video go in and out from a cold boot. Plugging the HDMI in while the machine is on didn't work. I didn't mess with anything that I know of. My Lion install has full HDMI video but no audio. I am not at my pro book now, but when I am I will do some more investigating. Do you think this is an artifact of my lion install affecting my snow leopard?

Does anyone else have HDMI out working in SL? I followed the guide on page 16 but can not get HDMI>DVI to work.

doesn't work i'm afraid

Which is better to install on ProBook?
Lion or SL ? Which is more stable?

Which is better to install on ProBook?
Lion or SL ? Which is more stable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back