Graphics
Readeon HD 7750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone,<br><br>so im stuck, is my first time trying to do a hackintosh, i got everything in order and chech the components of my pc and is looking good, i got the iBoot ivy bridge working but when i put my SL cd in i get Missing operating system error, back screen or a inalocated memory something error. Ive been tying for couple of days now i've seen numerous youtube videos read forums etc and nothing.<br>

Hi Everyone,<br><br>so im stuck, is my first time trying to do a hackintosh, i got everything in order and chech the components of my pc and is looking good, i got the iBoot ivy bridge working but when i put my SL cd in i get Missing operating system error, back screen or a inalocated memory something error. Ive been tying for couple of days now i've seen numerous youtube videos read forums etc and nothing.<br>

silvrbulez

Please fill out the hardware configuration area that is in you user profile this way we know what your hardware is.

IF you are using the Ivy Bridge iBoot Cd then we assume you have Ivy Bridge hardware.

As you can boot from the Ivy Bridge CD we assume that you made it correctly.

As to the SL CD - this appears to not be made correctly - the APPLE Retail DVD contains about 7 GB of code and will not fit onto a CD. Also if this is an Apple CD that is Grey cover then this is a restore only CD.

We need the White cover w a picture of a Snow Cat on it DVD.

OK so please fill out the information on the hardware you have in the profile area ( signature file) like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back