Contribute
Register

Snow Leopard After Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I installed chimera correctly? It boots without iboot??? How do I enable my graphics card?

Yeahpp cant get the video to work correctly... If I could just clone the OS to my 100gb partition and fill the whole screen with video I would be darn close... Anyone have advice?

Now I am having issues getting back to working in Windows... When I launch startup repair it cant find OS... Weird

Ya know this is sort of a pain. I would not mind just choosing OSX or Win7 in the bios by changing boot priority... I will mostly be using windows but I was looking to learn the ins and outs of a mac.. Any simple way to do that? Whats weird is I cant boot from my original C drive when I remove the 16GB

Made Partition active and back in win7
http://www.sevenforums.com/installation ... ystem.html

Ok, so I went and got a Sata drive and re-installed SnowLeopard on it after not having success cloning the thumb drive to the internal partition. I used ccc and re-ran Multibeast to the new drive I purchased and still could not boot...

Now on the new drive I got Snow Leopard installed and it was working then ran MultiBeast and now I cannot boot, I get the push power button/your computer needs to restart...

I downloaded the DST and put it on the desktop and it it seemed to work with the thumbdrive installation... Still having no luck changing the graphics resolution on either OS...

I can boot the thumbdrive but not the new (used actually) Sata drive. It did boot before multibeast... I can login with the thumb drive OS and I can access the files on the Sata drive...

So here is what I need help with
1. Being able to boot off my Sata drive properly (remove whatever I did in Multibeast that made it crash..
2. Getting the graphics to work properly
3. Getting dual boot to work with NOW physically separate drives...

FYI I am using...

Model : GigaByte X58A-UD3R
Chassis : GigaByte Desktop
Mainboard : GigaByte X58A-UD3R
BIOS : Award (OEM) FF 02/18/2011
Bus(es) : X-Bus PCI PCIe IMB USB FireWire/1394 i2c/SMBus
Total Memory : 6GB DIMM DDR3
Video Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS (16 SM4.1 1.4GHz, 1GB DDR2 666MHz 128-bit, PCIe 2.00 x16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back