which is the best option for my hardware?in a list smbios clover

Asus z370-f
I7 8700k
Gigabyte 1050 4gb windbord
G.Skill 16gb 3000
thanks!!

I would use iMac18,3.

I would use iMac18,3.
Thank you very much for your answer, it was the one I had chosen but I was not sure if it was correct.

I only use a single 16gb 3000 memory, it is inserted from the 4 slot that my motherboard has in the second slot. Is the configuration I have in SMBIOS correct?i write this information manually.

and finally (sorry for asking so many questions) and finally when I consult the information of my mac tells me 3.7 unknown processor, how can I correct this ?. As soon as I clarify these doubts I will try to make a guide of how I got my hackintosh and share it in the forum thank you very much, you are a fantastic community, greetings from Spain

Attachments

• A54DCFFC-80CA-4294-BA16-E4683BA17062.jpeg
    A54DCFFC-80CA-4294-BA16-E4683BA17062.jpeg
    753.7 KB · Views: 287
Thank you very much for your answer, it was the one I had chosen but I was not sure if it was correct.

I only use a single 16gb 3000 memory, it is inserted from the 4 slot that my motherboard has in the second slot. Is the configuration I have in SMBIOS correct?i write this information manually.

and finally (sorry for asking so many questions) and finally when I consult the information of my mac tells me 3.7 unknown processor, how can I correct this ?. As soon as I clarify these doubts I will try to make a guide of how I got my hackintosh and share it in the forum thank you very much, you are a fantastic community, greetings from Spain

If your computer sees the RAM without the memory entry in your config.plist, you can leave that section blank.

About this Mac saying unknown is strictly cosmetic. I never bothered fixing it. Mojave public beta properly detects Coffee Lake CPUs.

These two are not "problems".

If your computer sees the RAM without the memory entry in your config.plist, you can leave that section blank.

About this Mac saying unknown is strictly cosmetic. I never bothered fixing it. Mojave public beta properly detects Coffee Lake CPUs.

These two are not "problems".

Perfect!! thank you very much for your help

Same question for me.
I have a Dell 3542 laptop with Intel 4005-u 1.7ghz, 8gb ram , Intel HD 4400.
Should I use MacBookAir 6,2 , MacBook Pro 11,1. or something else ?

Same question for me.
I have a Dell 3542 laptop with Intel 4005-u 1.7ghz, 8gb ram , Intel HD 4400.
Should I use MacBookAir 6,2 , MacBook Pro 11,1. or something else ?

That's a little trickier... Since there are no Apple laptops that use that CPU, we have to just try and get as close as possible. Personally, I would use either MacBookAir6,1 or MacBookAir6,2 because you don't have a dGPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back