Contribute
Register

SMBios 19.x - iMacs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok checked your config with mine everything looks ok. I cant never boot without WEG. after finished, the verbose Monitor goes to sleep.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Ok checked your config with mine everything looks ok. But I think something changed for RX560 caused I cant never boot without WEG. Monitor goes to sleep after the loading screen or restart. ig platform id changed but the model still same.

View attachment 405975
My RX 560 doesn't boot without whatevergreen as well.

My RX 560 doesn't boot without whatevergreen as well.
were you able to do 10.14.4? I was able to boot on 10.14.4 without WEG but I dont get it why I cant now.

When WEG is removed, it seems OK.

Hey bro,can u please share your EFI folder ?
I interested to make some tests with "CFL" and if is possible to boot with Vega without WEG.
Thanks. :thumbup:

drivers64UEFI
->ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
->EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
->FSInject-64.efi
->HFSPlus.efi
->OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
->PartitionDxe-64.efi
SMCHelper-64.efi
kexts
->AppleALC.kext
->FakePCIID.kext
->FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
->FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
->FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
->FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
->FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext
->FakeSMC.kext
->IntelMausiEthernet.kext
->Lilu.kext
->NoVPAJpeg.kext
->USBInjectAll.kext

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 172
drivers64UEFI
->ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
<SNIP>

Thanks for sharing your setup. I have a similar board. (ASROCK Z390M ITX/AC) with an i8400 and MSI RX580 Gaming 8GB. I thought I might have luck running without WhateverGreen, but I can't make it work.

Based on your config.plist and EFI, my test setup is attached. Would you mind having a look?

When the screen goes black, I can login with ScreenSharing and see that it is trying to connect to a non-existent internal display... Through this remote login method I can see in IORegistry that it is recognised as CFL when WhateverGreen is not present.

Thanks!

Attachments

• EssentialsList-2019-05-16 16.29.46.zip
    579 KB · Views: 68
  • config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back