Contribute
Register

SMBios 19.x - iMacs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, question to the moderators - are we getting way off topic on this thread? Should I start another thread and title it....?
I think you can continue this discussion in the Designare build thread. It can be of benefit to other Designare owners.

I share a screenshot of how the info IGPU - iMac 19,1 (9900k) Real is displayed.

Maybe it helps someone, or a simple curiosity.

The following is what my IGPU looks like. (I deleted WhateverGreen.kext) is no longer necessary for me.)
And everything works very well.

As I show in the following capture of the dump of a real iMac 19,1, the CPU-Type is "0510", therefore, the correct value that we should use in clover is CPU-Type: 0x1005

Could you share the ACPI and IOReg dump a real iMac 19,1 please? I would like to optimise the DSDT of my hack and I hardly need this dump for this! Thank you

Hey people here!

I'm planning a new build:

1. Asus Prime Z390-A
2. Intel Core i9 9900K
3. Sapphire Radeon Vega 64 Liquid Cooled (already owned) or Radeon VII

Can anybody briefly summarize the current situation about this hardware and iMac19,1 SMBIOS?

Hey people here!

I'm planning a new build:

1. Asus Prime Z390-A
2. Intel Core i9 9900K
3. Sapphire Radeon Vega 64 Liquid Cooled (already owned) or Radeon VII

Can anybody briefly summarize the current situation about this hardware and iMac19,1 SMBIOS?
great fit!!

Could you share the ACPI and IOReg dump a real iMac 19,1 please? I would like to optimise the DSDT of my hack and I hardly need this dump for this! Thank you
@MacintoshHealer
I'm really sorry, I can not share the dump, although I would like for everyone to perfect our hacks, but I promised the person who gave it to me, not share it or expose some sensitive and private information.
But if I can help you with something in the DSDT, I gladly help you, I use DSDT and I am currently polishing many things.

@MacintoshHealer
I'm really sorry, I can not share the dump, although I would like for everyone to perfect our hacks, but I promised the person who gave it to me, not share it or expose some sensitive and private information.
But if I can help you with something in the DSDT, I gladly help you, I use DSDT and I am currently polishing many things.

Can you please tell me what the USB and SATA device-ids are? Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 11.20.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-10 at 11.21.36 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back