Contribute
Register

SMBios 19.x - iMacs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do not have any problems in Windows, then, yes, it has to be a software issue with macOS.

64MB should be fine especially if you are using a dGPU.

I'm running out of options to try apart from updating bios to latest. Don't really see how that will help. Maybe some of the extra options in hackintool might be worth a shot? - Setting higher VRAM for 4K users who experience graphical glitches (framebuffer-unifiedmem)?

I run a 34" ultrawide monitor at 3440 x 1440 res so not sure if this would help/stop the glitching.

Enable pixel clock patch for 4K support (enable-hdmi20) 3440 x 1440 is UHD so might be worth a try.

Setting higher VRAM for 4K users who experience graphical glitches (framebuffer-unifiedmem)?

This should only matter if you are using IGPU only. But you have a dGPU.

I can't see any glaring issues with your EFI folder.

I see you are using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi... NVRAM should work for if you replaced those two with AptioMemoryFix. But either way, it should not affect your graphics.
That combo wil not work with my mobo either. It has to be OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

That combo wil not work with my mobo either. It has to be OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Your motherboard is different from Blindedbythelights'.

I thought it was mainly for MSI motherboards, but sure I saw someone on another forum with a Gigabyte Designare who also needed it. Maybe its depend on bios version who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me what would be the best SMBios ID for my machine? I need to use the iGPU Intel UHD 630, and I think it is quite slow at the moment... I tried so many settings, but I think I'm missing something. :roll2:

ASUS Prime Z390-A
Intel Core i9 9900k

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.8 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back