Motherboard
Asrock B365M Phantom Gaming
CPU
i5-9600KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you use both DGPU and IGPU, for proper hardware enconding/decoding you'll need 3E920003.
Post your clover config file and I'll do the modification.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Oh - ok - but Matty was saying that I'm gettin identified (incorrectly) as an i3 ?
As long as your CPU is supported, and your i7-8700K is supported (I think support was added with the release of the newest Mac Mini), you don't need to inject anything. I don't inject anything and HEVC and Quick Sync work fine. Even iTunes DRM works fine.

Motherboard
GA-Z370N-WiFi
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
As long as your CPU is supported, and your i7-8700K is supported (I think support was added with the release of the newest Mac Mini), you don't need to inject anything. I don't inject anything and HEVC and Quick Sync work fine. Even iTunes DRM works fine.
There a link to here on the forum where it talks about testing if that's working?
I guess my next step should be to do that (test if those things are working for me)

Thank you!

Motherboard
GigaByte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
is your IGPU enabled in BIOS?