Contribute
Register

Small Auto Sleep Issue. All other work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome... nice touch!

FYI, are you guys having problems with the mouse jumping to the upper left corner upon wakeup from sleep? approx 7-8 seconds after wakeup.

It seems to be a new sideeffect of PleaseSleep on Mountain Lion. I've emailed the author about this issue and hope to hear a reply soon.

FYI, are you guys having problems with the mouse jumping to the upper left corner upon wakeup from sleep? approx 7-8 seconds after wakeup.

It seems to be a new sideeffect of PleaseSleep on Mountain Lion. I've emailed the author about this issue and hope to hear a reply soon.

Haven't noticed, but I'll certainly watch for it. :)

Awesome... nice touch!

I woke my computer up this morning, and just like you said, the mouse jumped up to the top left corner. I never noticed before and now that's all I'm going to pay attention to! :'(

Thanks... looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back