1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Succes - Small Auto Sleep Issue. All other work fine

Hi

Please help.

My machine works great. Go to sleep from menu. Awake via keyboard or Mouse works.

But it sleeps not alone. i set the energy Settings to 15 Minutes. But the hack can't even go to sleep.
Also wake from ATV2 or 3 can't wake the System. The original mac Mini do it via Ethernet. I start the Apple tv on the remote, and the Mac Mini start from the Hibernate.
Whats the Secret between Apple Device?

Thanks

Install PleaseSleep program.

Same issue, as are many, many others on this site. No answers yet. Could be a Mountain Lion bug. I downloaded 3rd party app PleaseSleep - I strongly dislike the menubar icon, but it does allow my Mac to sleep automatically.

Ok

Thanks for the tip

Please Sleep seems to Be working

I made a new menu bar icon for PleaseSleep because the stock one isn't too great. This one's not spectacular either but I think it's better than the original. Just control + click on PleaseSleep and choose Show Package Contents and replace the images in /Content/Resources with these:

Preview:
X7NIe.gif

http://imgur.com/a/cWpjK <-- theres a link on the sidebar to download the album.

Edit:

I just realized imgur renames the files so you have to rename them:

Black Icon: "menu-black-on.gif"
Gray Icon: "menu-black-off.gif"
White/Blue Icon: "menu-black-hilite.gif"

o_O

That's so completely awesome! THANK YOU! :D

I made a new menu bar icon for PleaseSleep because the stock one isn't too great. This one's not spectacular either but I think it's better than the original. Just control + click on PleaseSleep and choose Show Package Contents and replace the images in /Content/Resources with these:

Preview:
X7NIe.gif

http://imgur.com/a/cWpjK <-- theres a link on the sidebar to download the album.

Thank you so MUCH!

I'm glad you like them! I just realized imgur renames the files so you have to rename them:

Black Icon: "menu-black-on.gif"
Gray Icon: "menu-black-off.gif"
White/Blue Icon: "menu-black-hilite.gif"

I learned that quickly as soon as I saw the file names.
Do you mind if I share this icons with my Korean community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back