Contribute
Register

Slow Internet speeds - BCM94360CD OSXWIFI combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0)
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Hey guys,

Is anyone experiencing slow internet speed issue with using the BCM94360CD that is part of the OSXWIFI kit?

Currently running it in High Sierra- BT and WiFi connections are all working however, Speedtest is throwing a very slow download speed on average of 10Mbps. When running the same test on a KGB results to 50+Mbps.

Cheers

Just tested mine, running at full speed here.

@midmin, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hey guys,

Is anyone experiencing slow internet speed issue with using the BCM94360CD that is part of the OSXWIFI kit?

Currently running it in High Sierra- BT and WiFi connections are all working however, Speedtest is throwing a very slow download speed on average of 10Mbps. When running the same test on a KGB results to 50+Mbps.

Cheers

Hi there,
I am running the same card as you, (recently installed) , at first it was perfect and both wifi and BT worked perfectly, wi fi was at 177 mbps so no restrictions at all . I then installed hi Sierra 10.13.1 and no more wifi I have tried and tried for at least 16 hrs in total. So my friend, any ideas ?

Wish I had an answer for you, mine has worked perfectly OOB from the day I got it from osxwifi. Started on El Cap and have gone through each upgrade all the way to 10.13.1 with no problems at all.

Wish I had an answer for you, mine has worked perfectly OOB from the day I got it from osxwifi. Started on El Cap and have gone through each upgrade all the way to 10.13.1 with no problems at all.
OK after a stupid amount of hours it has been solved!! the card was not tight in the pci slot. Sometimes we just get to caught up in hacking and forget the basics..

Sometimes we just need to be reminded ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back