i5-4570
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
im not sure where I should post this, but I have recently been having problems with my boot times. I'm using clover (not sure of revision but fairly recent) and running 10.12.2. When I first updated to 10.12.2 I had no problems with boot times but now after the first Apple splash screen ( I always got two, both quickly after the next, not sure if that's normal) the display hangs on a blank screen for about 30-45 seconds and then the second Apple splash screen appears and all seems okay. I've recently updated the video card, but didn't encounter any problems for a month after doing that. I also got my hdmi audio working finally and one of the things to get the Toleda script to work, was to turn off fix hdmi in clover configuator. That fixed the hdmi audio and didn't have any affect with my boot times. Now a few weeks later and this issue pops up. Does anyone have any clue as to what is going on?

Sorry that this is rather long and let me know if I should post this in the displays or boot sections.

I've found that it is the display port that is slowing my boot times down. I have a 750TI that has my monitor connected via hdmi and my tv connected via display port using a display port to hdmi adapter. If I unplug the tv, boot times are normal. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep boot times the same while having the tv connected via display port?

I've found that it is the display port that is slowing my boot times down. I have a 750TI that has my monitor connected via hdmi and my tv connected via display port using a display port to hdmi adapter. If I unplug the tv, boot times are normal. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep boot times the same while having the tv connected via display port?
DSDT edits? Injecting EDID/override, boot-display properties?

im not sure where I should post this, but I have recently been having problems with my boot times. I'm using clover (not sure of revision but fairly recent) and running 10.12.2. When I first updated to 10.12.2 I had no problems with boot times but now after the first Apple splash screen ( I always got two, both quickly after the next, not sure if that's normal) the display hangs on a blank screen for about 30-45 seconds and then the second Apple splash screen appears and all seems okay. I've recently updated the video card, but didn't encounter any problems for a month after doing that. I also got my hdmi audio working finally and one of the things to get the Toleda script to work, was to turn off fix hdmi in clover configuator. That fixed the hdmi audio and didn't have any affect with my boot times. Now a few weeks later and this issue pops up. Does anyone have any clue as to what is going on?

Sorry that this is rather long and let me know if I should post this in the displays or boot sections.
The 2 boot screens are normal. It even happens on mac. I'm pretty sure because it finished all the commands but the bar isn't filled up yet so it goes to render everything and put a black screen over it, then just after shows the progress bar load quickly (so users do think something went wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back