RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi experts,

i have been running my Hackintosh for a week now and I am mostly very very happy.

I don't think by USB's work as they should - but I do not really know how to test it as I only have keyboard/mouse to put in them and they work fine.

What is bothering me mostly is quite slow boot time (same pc in windows seems like 3-4 seconds after bios screen). In takes definitely 10-15 seconds (yeah. I know 1st world problems :()...anyone care to look at my config.plist and share if something weird is popping up for you? (yeah, and if you have an advice on the USB would also be great!

Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 196
anyone care to look at my config.plist and share if something weird is popping up for you?
I made a few edits, try this :

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 206
Thanks for that - I dont see any difference in boot time.

You corrected the SATA. Anything else?

Thanks for that - I dont see any difference in boot time.

You corrected the SATA. Anything else?

Yes, I removed the Intel injection as you are using Nvidia.
You might want to check that your integrated graphics are disabled in your BIOS settings too - Set PEG as primary.

Integrated Graphics is already disabled - what is PEG? Is that in the bios?:confused:

By the way the booting now starts with a lot of code on the screen - is that something I can disable again? Actually after that the booting is fast!

By the way the booting now starts with a lot of code on the screen - is that something I can disable again?
Yes

Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator (or other plist editor) and deselect Verbose.

Verbose.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back